- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Manhattan Beach Chiropractor…Dr Charlie Harper
When looking for a new Chiropractor in Manhattan Beach, it is important to find the right one for you. Virtually every Chiropractor will have some differences in the way that they treat, but it is good to understand the core principles that differentiate us from other Manhattan Beach Chiropractors. Every now and then, we hear some skepticism about Chiropractic because someone has gone to or heard of someone going to another Chiropractor in Manhattan Beach who prescribed things like high visit treatment plans or treatment that is ineffective, not evidence based, and expensive. Therefore, we have provided below, a list of what we do and don’t do to help you decide if we are the right Manhattan Beach Chiropractor for you.
What We Do:
- Individual treatment plans with the goal of getting you well as quickly as possible, in as few of visits as possible.
- Provide you with all of your treatment options, even if they are services we do not offer.
- Only recommend x-rays when clinically indicated.
- Base your treatment on the need to take care of the root problem, in conjunction with how you are feeling.
- Treat the problem area & associated/secondary symptoms.
- Provide you with the most effective and most affordable treatment every visit.
- Adjustments are performed by hand with the highest level of specificity and care.
What We Don’t Do
- Prescribe every patient the same 45 visit or more initial treatment plan followed by a lifetime of regular visits whether you need treatment or not.
- Discourage you from seeing other providers, even if you could benefit from their services.
- Take x-rays on every patient no matter what.
- Perform upper cervical technique- where some Chiropractors believe every condition is caused by an issue in the neck, so they only adjust the neck, even if the problem is somewhere else.
- Adjust everything from head to toe, every visit, whether you need it or not.
- Offer coupons for free or discounted initial visits to get you in the door, then pressure you into more care then you need.
Dr. Charlie Harper is a physician of choice for neck and back pain, having a broad background and clinical experience as a Chiropractor in Manhattan Beach. Dr. Charlie Harper treats each patient as an individual, getting to know
your specific health concerns, and finding a treatment plan that is in your best interest.
We are here to help you through every step of the way. If you would like to learn more, visit our Services and Conditions We Treat pages and let our Manhattan Beach Chiropractor help you find relief.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you! Learn more about the doctor and the clinic to see why Dr. Charlie Harper is a perfect fit for your family.